WHY CHOOSE ME?
High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make Shea Butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients.
You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Aqua (Water); Olea europaea (Olive) oil; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter; African Black Soap [Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) pods, Plantago major (Plantain) skin, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Elaeis oleifera (Palm) oil and Elaeis guineensis (Palm Kernel) oil]; Ricinus communis (Castor) oil; Kaolin; Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) oil; Papaver somniferum (Poppy) seed; Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt).
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).