WHY CHOOSE ME
The plant ingredients in African Black Soap provide Vitamins A and E that prevent free radicals from breaking down hair follicles, fight the signs of ageing and manage sebum production which moisturizes the scalp, keeping the hair healthy and not as dry or hard as synthetic shampoos.
The African black soap is antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral – a 3-in-1 cleanser for your scalp. Cocoa Butter has been traditionally used as a hair moisturiser and also contributes to hair and scalp health.
HOW TO USE ME
Drench your hair with warm water to wash off excess oil and dirt. Apply to damp hair and create a lather. This shampoo lathers on the first wash, so there is no need to wash 2 or 3 times as is often the case with other shampoos – In other words, Orobaa’s Shampoo goes further and lasts longer. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
Follow with Orobaa's Hydrating or Leave-In Conditioner. All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water); African Black Soap [Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) pods, Plantago major (Plantain) skin, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Elaeis oleifera (Palm) oil and Elaeis guineensis (Palm Kernel) oil]; Glycerin; Xanthan gum; Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerine; Ricinus communis (Castor) oil; Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) gel; Citric Acid; Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass)oil; Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit Seed) oil; Sodium Gluconate
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).