Apart from having a great minty-fresh aroma, peppermint essential oil is often found to eliminate harmful bacteria, disinfect, and soothe inflamed skin, as well as release muscle tension. It's also great for headaches and clearing your sinuses - making it an ideal companion for Bath Salts.
In a bath, peppermint boosts circulation, releases feelings of tiredness and soothes itchy skin. In a diluted bath blend, peppermint essential oil is known to clear nasal passages and relieve congestion, back pain, mental fatigue and coughs. It boosts circulation and releases the feeling of having tired feet, muscular pain, cramps and spasms. You'll feel rejuvenated after a warm bath with added peppermint bath salts.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulphate; Sodium Chloride (Sea salt); Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt); Citric Acid; Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos Tea) leaf powder; Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).