WHY CHOOSE ME
Everyone’s hair needs a conditioner. Orobaa’s Hydrating Conditioner is used to protect your hair. As it smoothes out your hair's cuticle layer, the conditioner leaves a protective layer on top of each strand, helping to moisturise and protecting them against the environment such as heat from hot water and styling tools.
These smoother cuticles make it easier to comb your hair resulting in fewer tangles and damage – allowing your hair to appear silky and shiny for longer.
HOW TO USE ME
Wash your hair in the shower and rinse out the shampoo. Spread the Hydrating Conditioner evenly on the ends of your hair. Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
Leave it on your hair for about 1 to 2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol); Ricinus communis (Castor) oil; Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerine; Argania spinosa (Argan) oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil; Glycerin; Citric Acid; Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) oil; Panthenol; Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil; Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil; Sodium Gluconate.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).