WHY CHOOSE ME?
The Shea Butter in Orobaa’s Body Lotion helps soften your skin and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Cocoa Butter is good for hydrating and nourishing your skin to improve elasticity.
The sweet almond and jojoba oils keep skin calm and comfortable, whereas the coconut oil helps to improve elasticity and collagen ( the fibre that holds your skin together) production and has anti-ageing properties. Orobaa has whipped these ingredients into a fast-absorbing, rich and creamy texture designed to melt into your skin.
HOW TO USE ME
Pump a generous amount onto your hands then rub your hands together to warm it up. Gently press the lotion into your skin with slow sweeping motions, focusing your application on areas that are particularly dry, like the knees and elbows. The best practice is to apply to damp skin immediately after a warm shower or bath.
All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter; Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil; Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter; Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil; Ceteryl Alcohol, Peg-20 Stearate; Glycerin; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil; Xanthan gum; Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerine; Citrus aurantium (Neroli) oil.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).