WHY CHOOSE ME
Orobaa’s Lip Balm soothes dry lips while locking in moisture for long-lasting hydration. The peppermint essential oils add a cooling sensation.
HOW TO USE ME
The skin on your lips is thinner than anywhere else and needs protection. With clean fingers, apply Orobaa’s Lip Balm to the centre of your lips and work towards the corners. For lips in poor condition, generously apply to the lips at night just before going to sleep, allowing the balm to assist with rehydrating throughout the night.
All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) oil; Cetearyl Alcohol; Cera alba (Beeswax); Lecithin; Stearic Acid; Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil; Carnauba wax; Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).