WHY CHOOSE ME
The base ingredient for the Face Cleanser is African Black Soap, which deeply cleanses and draws out pore-deep impurities and excess oil, leaving your skin feeling purified, balanced and clear. Added Jojoba oil helps to retain moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated, radiant, and fresh. Jojoba oil also prevents the build-up of bacteria in the pores of the face, which tend to cause blackheads and acne breakouts. Suitable for all skin types and an incredible make-up remover.
HOW TO USE ME
Apply Orobaa Face Cleanser to wet hands and work into a lather. Apply lather to skin and gently massage for 20 seconds. Wash off with warm water. Follow with Orobaa Face Moisturiser to ensure that your skin is sufficiently hydrated.
All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water); African Black Soap [Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) pods, Plantago major (Plantain) skin, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Elaeis oleifera (Palm) oil and Elaeis guineensis (Palm Kernel) oil]; Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) water; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil; Glycerin; Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerine; Xanthan gum; Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil; Citric Acid; Citrus aurantium (Neroli) oil.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).