WHY CHOOSE ME?
Orobaa’s African Black Soap is sourced directly from the artisans who make authentic “Alata Samina” from the tropical forest area of Ghana. This detoxifying, cleansing bar gently and efficiently removes dirt, oil, and makeup. It helps draw out pore-deep impurities and excess oil, leaving your skin feeling purified. It contains bacteria-fighting oils, phytochemicals, and antioxidants that protect the skin from damage by free radicals which are a cause of premature skin ageing and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE ME?
It is best not to apply to the skin directly. Instead, create a small lather in your hands with some water Rub lather onto skin or hair and massage gently. Do not leave the soap on your skin – wash off after 20-30 seconds. Use sparingly and moisturise after use – every time. Test on a small patch of skin to check for sensitivity or possible allergies to any ingredients.
It is very normal to experience a slight tingling or burning sensation on inflamed skin All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight
Ingredients: African Black Soap [Theobroma cacao (Coca) pods, Plantago major (Plantain) skin, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Elaeis oleifera (Palm) oil and Elaeis guineensis (Palm Kernel) oil].
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).