WHY CHOOSE ME
Vitamin E, an antioxidant, is well known for its benefits for skin health and appearance. It can be applied to your face to reduce inflammation and make your skin look younger. Many people believe when Vitamin E is applied to the face overnight it generates the best results.
Vitamin E may also alleviate the dryness, itching, and flaking associated with eczema and dermatitis. The moisturizing benefits of Vitamin E Facial Oil help the skin to appear more youthful and less wrinkled and the inclusion of rosehip oil also improves the brightness and tone of your face.
HOW TO USE ME
After cleansing your face, pump 2-3 drops of Vitamin E Facial Oil into your palm and apply directly and evenly over your face. It can be used both in the morning and in the evening.
Complete your routine by using the Face Moisturiser. CAUTION: When using for the first time, test on a small patch of skin and give it a few minutes to see how your skin responds to Vitamin E.
All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, ingredients from Africa. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil; Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil; Daucus carota stavia (Carrotseed) oil; Linalool.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: email@example.com
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).