WHY CHOOSE ME
Care for you and your skin with this richly nourishing Intense Body Butter. Envelop yourself with this shea-based formula leaving your skin feeling luxuriously silky-smooth. Containing a high concentration of shea helps deliver intense nourishment, protecting skin from dryness and strengthening its hydrolipidic barrier.
It provides lasting hydration and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. These oils have been specially selected for the Intense Body Butter as they are easily absorbed, don’t leave a greasy film, and impart a protective layer to prevent moisture loss.
HOW TO USE ME
Apply a small amount of Orobaa’s Intense Body Butter all over your body, including your feet & hands for luxuriously soft and supple skin.
Ingredients: Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter; Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil; Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Cera alba (Beeswax); Zea mays (Corn) starch; Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil; Citrus aurantium (Neroli) oil; Linalool.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).