WHY CHOOSE ME
Orobaa’s Repair Booster is an intensive blend of organic Rosehip oil and marine collagen which, together with Vitamin E, will revive, nourish and regenerate your skin. The Rosehip oil easily penetrates your skin and delivers fatty acids. Vitamin C and A stimulate collagen production which builds resilience, firms the skin, and improves the tone, quality, and condition of your skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE ME
Apply 3 – 5 drops directly onto cleansed skin morning and night. Massage in and allow 2-3 minutes for absorption. Top up with your Face Moisturiser as needed.
All Orobaa’s natural products are lovingly handcrafted using, as far as possible, African ingredients. You may occasionally notice slight variances with natural ingredients compared to our product pictures. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
Ingredients: Sesamum indicum (Sesame) oil; Argania spinosa (Argan) oil; Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) oil; Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil; Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerine; Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C ester); Collagen; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Ocimum basilicum (Basil) oil; Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet Orange) oil; Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) oil; Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) oil; Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) oil; Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil; Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) oil; Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil; Daucus carota stavia (Carrotseed) oil; Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) flower oil; Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil.
orders within South Africa
- Delivery Cost is 100 ZAR Nationwide
- For orders over 600 ZAR delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
- Deliveries typically take 2-3 days in South Africa following dispatch. For outlying areas, it may take 5-7 days.
- We use a courier door-to-door service, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays to receive shipment.
- For international orders please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Customs regulations may prevent import and import duties may be levied by the receiving country and both are the buyer’s responsibility.
should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
call: +27 76 407 2320 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a skin concierge and analysis please visit us in store. click here for directions
our customer experience team are available Monday through Sunday, between 9AM and 4PM (GMT+2).